- New Sensors are added as Stopped with Start button enabled.
- Excluded sleeping waits from the MySQL sensor.
- Reduced logging from the PostgreSQL batch sensor.
- Fix for Statement wait state table not updating
- Fix so port is not shown if value equals 0
- Potential bug fix for new DB targets
- Avg time now forced to number to fix sort
- Fix for exec plan without startup/total cost value
- Fixed delete button availability issue
- DB admin status and action button work
- Changed API error messages to JSON format.
- Updated beta agreement
- Multiple Improvements to simplify configure.sh
- Start/Stop button use different colours to be more clear
- Improved JSON error messages.
- Added timedout to the datasource API.
- Added docs menu link
- New dashboard status badge and text
- Added last updated to DB target admin
- Added no-wrap for table action columns
- Display port on DB target admin list
- Statement view and prev change timestamp
- DB view, show previous change datetime stamp
- DB summary conn status now dynamically updated
- Added DB version to targets list view
- Added console output for unknown status
There is no upgrade during the beta. You need to run
rm -rf /opt/dbmarlin and do a clean install of the latest version from https://download.dbmarlin.com