2nd November 2023
- Custom interval can now be set through the date selector to increase or decrease the number of data points shown on the charts.
- SQL Search now uses a new algorithm and index which should provide faster results and better statement matching, even if you only have a short snippet of the full statement text. The new alogithm is word-based so will match on whole words but not a fragment of a word.
- Informix support - alpha release. Contact us if you would like to try it.
- More efficient storage of host monitoring data.
- More efficient mechanism for purging older SQL statements which are no longer referenced by Activity or SQL Statistics.
- Fixed for
Data-migrator: ERROR: index row requires 10888 bytes, maximum size is 8191on upgrades if you had any very long SQL statements.
- 3rd-party links no longer need to have unique names across instances.
- Better handling for invalid JSON execution plans.
- Fixed for Linux
configure.shdeleting the wrong files if the
LANGenv variable caused a different sort order.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.