Logical operator used within the plan for a logical AND operation where bitmap indexes are in use or internal has joins have been used in the plan.
This step is typically found where bitmap indexes are used, or large data sets are joined.
- Oracle Magazine - How to read an execution plan
- Oracle Tuning Guide - Explaining and Displaying Execution Plans
- Oracle Tuning Guide - Comparing Execution Plans Tutorial
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for oracle - BITMAP AND
- Ecosia Search for oracle - BITMAP AND
- Bing Search for oracle - BITMAP AND