The BitmapAnd node carries out a logical AND operation on its input physical row location bitmaps
The BitmapAnd node carries out a logical AND operation on two physical row location bitmaps. Only locations occurring in both bitmaps are passed on to the next step.
- PostgreSQL Documentation - Using Explain
- pgAnalyze - Explain
- eTutorials - Understanding How PostgreSQL Executes a Query
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for postgresql - BitmapAnd
- Ecosia Search for postgresql - BitmapAnd
- Bing Search for postgresql - BitmapAnd