The Project Set node executes a set-returning function and passes the output tuples to the outer plan
The Project Set node does the work of executing a set-returning function such as
generate-subscripts. The output of the functions is projected into the output tuples of the outer plan.
- PostgreSQL Documentation - Set Returning Functions
- PostgreSQL Documentation - Using Explain
- pgAnalyze - Explain
- eTutorials - Understanding How PostgreSQL Executes a Query
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for postgresql - Project Set
- Ecosia Search for postgresql - Project Set
- Bing Search for postgresql - Project Set