The Recursive Union node generates a recursive union of two subplans
Generate a recursive union of two subplans with the outer subplan being the non-recursive term and the inner subplan being recursive.
- PostgreSQL Documentation - Set Returning Functions
- PostgreSQL Documentation - Using Explain
- pgAnalyze - Explain
- eTutorials - Understanding How PostgreSQL Executes a Query
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for postgresql - Recursive Union
- Ecosia Search for postgresql - Recursive Union
- Bing Search for postgresql - Recursive Union