The SetOp node handles Set Operations such as INETRSECT or EXCEPT
The SetOp node handles Set Operations such as
EXCEPT. These unions can use sorted or hashed input strategies. SQL
UNION operations are not handled by SetOp, but by an append node - either Append or MergeAppend.
- PostgreSQL Documentation - Using Explain
- pgAnalyze - Explain
- eTutorials - Understanding How PostgreSQL Executes a Query
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for postgresql - SetOp
- Ecosia Search for postgresql - SetOp
- Bing Search for postgresql - SetOp