Inserts rows into the specified clustered index
Rows are inserted into the specified clustered index based on the data supplied in the set:() predicate.
- Microsoft Documentation - Showplan Logical and Physical Operators Reference
- Microsoft Documentation - Explain Plans
- Plansplaining - Hugo Kornelis' Blog series
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for sqlserver - Clustered Index Insert
- Ecosia Search for sqlserver - Clustered Index Insert
- Bing Search for sqlserver - Clustered Index Insert