Constant scan introduces one or more constant rows into a query
Constant scan introduces one or more constant rows into a query and is often seen with a Compute Scalar to add additional columns.
- Microsoft Documentation - Showplan Logical and Physical Operators Reference
- Microsoft Documentation - Explain Plans
- Plansplaining - Hugo Kornelis' Blog series
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for sqlserver - Constant Scan
- Ecosia Search for sqlserver - Constant Scan
- Bing Search for sqlserver - Constant Scan