Cross Join joins each row from the first input with each row in the second input
Each row from the first input is joined with each row in the second input and the combined output passed onto the next step.
- Microsoft Documentation - Showplan Logical and Physical Operators Reference
- Microsoft Documentation - Explain Plans
- Plansplaining - Hugo Kornelis' Blog series
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for sqlserver - Cross Join
- Ecosia Search for sqlserver - Cross Join
- Bing Search for sqlserver - Cross Join