The Repartition Streams operator is found in parallel plans. It consumes and produces multiple streams
The Repartition Streams operator consumes and produces multiple streams. A bitmap filter may be used to reduce the number of output rows. The output can be sorted if an
ORDER BY predicate is specified.
- Microsoft Documentation - Showplan Logical and Physical Operators Reference
- Microsoft Documentation - Explain Plans
- Plansplaining - Hugo Kornelis' Blog series
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for sqlserver - Repartition Streams
- Ecosia Search for sqlserver - Repartition Streams
- Bing Search for sqlserver - Repartition Streams