29th January 2021
This is the first update to DBmarlin v1. Users running 1.0.0 can upgrade to 1.1.0 without losing data by following the upgrade instructions here.
- Execution plan formatting improvements for Oracle and SQL Server.
- Host monitoring for Linux servers.
- Ability to map instances to hosts
- Ability to export JSON explain plans.
- configure.sh can now configure the DBmarlin PostgreSQL port
- Added SQL statistics to the schema and API.
- Excluded system schemas from Oracle changes.
- Updated PostgreSQL JDBC driver in order to handle SSL connections.
- Reworked purging to be more efficient.
- Install now includes manifest.txt used by configure.sh to delete old files when upgrading.
- Date control doesn't work on iOS