Data retention for granular data reduced from 14 days to 8 days to improve disk usage and performance. If you are looking at time ranges beyond 1 week you will now see only hourly data. If you wish to increase the duration for which granular data is kept see FAQ for more
- CockroachDB support added.
- MS SQL batches now show execution plan diagrams, as per Microsoft SSMS diagrams.
- MS SQL, if available, batch execution plans will suggest missing indexes.
- MS SQL, when viewing a specific statement, related batch executions and their timings are listed.
- Postgres execution counts are now supported.
- Host I/O metrics are now available within instance activity, batch and statement views.
- Average execution times available for MS SQL, Oracle and Postgres (if enabled).
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Data retention for granular data reduced from 14 days to 8 days to improve disk usage and performance.
- Multiple bug fixes and improvements.
- Upgrading on Windows will cause the DBmarlin Tomcat Windows Service to run as Local System even if you had customised it to run as another user. You will need to change it again to run as another user.