14th November 2022
- We have added a new SQL Stats Explorer report for all database types. It allows reporting of SQL statistics over time for the Top n statements.
- Updated version of the PostgreSQL JDBC driver.
- Updated version of Java JRE.
- Improved UI performance on host performance screen.
- Multiple fixes.
- The new SQL Stats Explorer has a dropdown called Tag which won't be populated yet except for specific customers testing this functionality. This will be made available to all customers in an upcoming release.
- If you enable SQL Statistics collection for CockroachDB 21.1 or below if will show zeros for statement statistics.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.