16th December 2022
- You can now monitor Windows hosts via WMI from a DBmarlin server running on Linux.
- On the SQL Explorer and SQL Comparison reports you can now specify a SQL Id or SQL Hash.
- New Oracle derived metric
executions_per_secondavailable in the SQL Explorer and SQL Comparison reports.
- Multiple fixes to SQL Explorer report and SQL Comparison report.
- If you enable SQL Statistics collection for CockroachDB 21.1 or below if will show zeros for statement statistics.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.