1st March 2022
- Knowledge-base for Execution plan steps. For Oracle, Db2, MySQL and PostgreSQL these are linked within the execution plan as a new button in the right-side details panel.
- Updated versions of all infrastructure components including Java, Tomcat, Nginx and PostgreSQL with latest security patches.
- Made UTF8 the default character set for DBmarlin repository on Windows. Note that this will only take effect for new installations when the repository database is created (see known issues below).
- Reduced memory usage required for data migrator during upgrade.
- Reduced memory usage for purging job.
- SQL Server index changes now detected automatically for non
- Several minor bug fixes.
- If you are on a version below v1.9 running on Linux AND you installed as a Linux user other than
dbmarlinyou should upgrade to v1.11 first.
- For upgrades to existing installation on Windows, the default character set will remain as WIN1252. If you see errors in your
tomcat/localhost.logfile similar to this
ERROR: character with byte sequence 0xef 0xbf 0xbd in encoding "UTF8" has no equivalent in encoding "WIN1252"then you might want to consider a clean install so that you can use UTF8 instead.