31st May 2022
- We have added a link to the new Community in left menu for quick access.
- The breadcrumb area at the top of the screen has had a revamp so it now makes more sense which level you are at and the previous levels you can click back to.
- For SQL Server users there were a number of improvements to how we display Batches. Batches now have colours in the table to match the doughnut charts and you can also now view Batches over time on the top chart.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- If you are on a version below v1.9 running on Linux AND you installed as a Linux user other than
dbmarlinyou should upgrade to v1.11 first.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.