31st January 2023
- Performance improvements to the Database Instances screen.
- Added Average Duration to the SQL Statistics Screen and SQL Stats Explorer.
- Page Size for Tables now remembered.
- 'Show Hosts' button on Statement Activity view now shows the mapped hosts rather than all hosts.
- Removed executions and Average time from tables and charts where it was no longer relevant.
- SQL Stats Explorer bug fixes.
- SQL Stats Comparison bug fixes.
- SQL Stats Explorer and SQL Stats Comparison reports may show metrics in the dropdown list which are not collected for the selected instance but which are collected for other instances of the same type where Collect Extended SQL Statistics has been turned on.
- If you enable SQL Statistics collection for CockroachDB 21.1 or below if will show zeros for statement statistics.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.