31st March 2023
- CockroachDB - Improved collection of Execution Plans. They now come from the cached plan in
- CockroachDB - Now detects schema changes outside of system database.
- CockroachDB - the many Executing n% are now combined into simply Executing.
- CockroachDB - Improved formatting of execution plans. The now display as tree views rather than text only.
- CockroachDB - Knowledge base for Execution plan steps updated.
- Blocking sessions screen - split blocked & blocking time to separate columns.
- Instance and Host settings screen now include Agent field which will be used in the future to use remote agents for data collection.
- Fixed filters not applied to the overtime chart on the activity screen.
- Fixed number formatting issue E.g. 4m60s
- Update create/edit host screen re windows hosts
- Granularity chart has half bars sometimes at the beginning (or end) of the chart if smaller time interval is selected
- Blocking Sessions screen, fix tree alignment issues.
- Time comparison - titles for period A & B now corrected.
- Fix for Copy URL generating a URL with incorrect time range.
- SQL Stats Explorer and SQL Stats Comparison reports may show metrics in the dropdown list which are not collected for the selected instance but which are collected for other instances of the same type where Collect Extended SQL Statistics has been turned on.
- If you enable SQL Statistics collection for CockroachDB 21.1 or below if will show zeros for statement statistics.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.