5th September 2023
- One click access to Instance settings from the Database instance dashboard via new cog icon.
- One click access to Host settings from the Host dashboard via new cog icon.
- One click access from the Instance and Host Settings list view to the dashboard the "View" button.
- Sensors no longer require a restart after updating settings.
- Legends for charts so you can toggle a series on or off.
- SQL Search screen can now filter by instance name.
- Starting instance sensor when license count exceeded now reports a message to the UI.
- Selecting a saved snapshot should now automatically apply it.
- SQL Stats report previous could generate a corrupted CSV export.
- Deleting an integration such as Slack or PagerDuty will no longer report a NullPointerExceptions in the Tomcat log file.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.
- Editing host settings doesn't return you to the host dashboard after updating settings. This will be fix in an upcoming release.