8th February 2024
- We have added support for 2 new platforms in this release (SAP HANA and Informix)
- Collect SQL Statistics, Collect Blocking Sessions and Collect Deadlocks now moved under Advance Mode in Settings.
- CockroachDB settings now includes a field for the database to connect to.
- Simplified navigation from SQL Search
- We added a hidden option to collect more SQL text for MySQL and MariaDB (contact us for details).
- SQL Statistics are now added to the Knowledge base.
- Remote agent no longer outputs the DBMARLIN_API_KEY to logs.
- Fixed bug where not all ports were getting updated by
- Fixed browser spin causing performance slowdown in some cases.
- Fixed SQL Statistics not collected due to timezone calculation.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.