4th November 2021
- Better Execution Plans
- Display the vendors SQL ID in the Statement screen for Oracle and SQL Server
- Removed dependance on CDN for third-party fonts, CSS and JS so now DBmarlin can run in an environment not connected to the internet.
- Refine column widths in the tables. Make more space available for SQL text.
- Sort by database type in the table.
- Expanded colour pallette for charts with lots of time series.
- Legends added to charts to toggle series on or off.
- DBmarlin server maintenance job to drop empty chunks to reduce the size of the repository database
- DBmarlin server now supports Ubuntu again without any workaround
- Quick menu now shows full text without truncation
- Several minor bug fixes.