29th April 2022
- Quick selector is now only visible on Instance and Host screens and shows the list of Instance or Hosts sorted alphabetically.
- In the Statement list view you can now see more of the statement without having to click into it by hovering to see a popup tooltip.
- We now show the full text for long statements instead of just a download button.
- Copy to clipboard button added for all statements and batches.
- For databases such as Oracle and SQL server where the vendor provides it’s own SQL ID we have made it so that this can be searched for in search box above the list of statements
- Detected database parameter changes now show more detail about what the parameter was changed from and what it was changed to.
- Our new Saved Snapshot feature which was added last month now support Daylight saving clock changes.
- Host monitoring using a password rather than private key stopped working due to changes to password encryption but this is now fixed in v2.4
- SQL Server statement text had extra spaces added when applying formatting which meant it couldn’t be copied and run without removing the spaces first.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- If you are on a version below v1.9 running on Linux AND you installed as a Linux user other than
dbmarlinyou should upgrade to v1.11 first.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.