1st June 2023
- Remote agents can now be deployed in addition to the built-in agent on the DBmarlin server. This adds scalability as well as being able to deploy agents closer to the target databases such as in different data centres or cloud regions but still report to a central DBmarlin server.
- Kubernetes support for the remote agent. This means that databases running within Kubernetes
- New look SQL Statistics screen. This screen has had multiple improvements in appearance and functionality as has the drill down screen showing SQL Statistics for a single statement.
- "Statement and Plans" has moved from a lower tab under "Database Activity" to a top level tab when you drill down into a statement from either "Database Activity" or "SQL Statistics". This means you can now see the text and plans even if you started your journey via "SQL Statistics".
- Under the covers we upgraded the version of TimeScaleDB we are using from 2.8.1 to 2.10.1.
- Multiple fixes and improvements.
- If you are monitoring a server which requires TLS v1.0 or v1.1 which are now obsolete you will need to edit
disabledAlgorithmsand restart the DBmarlin Tomcat. See this FAQ for more details.