The MixedAggregate node uses hash tables to group rows and can provide sorted output
The MixedAggregate node builds hash tables to group data at multiple levels and can provide sorted output. MixedAggregate can consume large amounts of memory as the hash tables are built. This node can be seen in CUBE operations.
- PostgreSQL Documentation - GROUPING SETS, CUBE, and ROLLUP
- PostgreSQL Documentation - Using Explain
- pgAnalyze - Explain
- eTutorials - Understanding How PostgreSQL Executes a Query
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for postgresql - MixedAggregate
- Ecosia Search for postgresql - MixedAggregate
- Bing Search for postgresql - MixedAggregate