The Sort node takes data from a child node and outputs sorted data
The Sort node takes data from a child node and outputs sorted data. The sort will be performed in memory if it fits within the memory allocated by the
work_mem setting, otherwise it will be ‘spilled’ to disc. If the required sort order and columns are satisfied by an available index, the actual sorting step may be avoided altogether.
- PostgreSQL Documentation - Using Explain
- pgAnalyze - Explain
- eTutorials - Understanding How PostgreSQL Executes a Query
If this article doesn't have the information you need you can try searching online. Remember, you can contribute suggestions to this page.
- Google Search for postgresql - Sort
- Ecosia Search for postgresql - Sort
- Bing Search for postgresql - Sort