The key performance indicators at the top of the screen are there to show top level metrics.
- CPU Average - This is the average amount of CPU utilised within the selected period.
- Memory Average - This is the average amount of memory utilised within the selected period.
- Disk I/O - This is the average amount of Disk I/O utilised within the selected period.
- Changes - This is the number of changes or custom events within the selected period.
The host dashboard screen gives a performance overview of the key host metrics such as CPU, Memory and disk I/O.
By clicking the 'Show Breakdown' button in the top of each chart you can toggle between the simple view and detailed breakdown of each of the CPU, memory and Disk metrics.
The charts then show stack bars for the following metrics:
- Disk I/O metrics (bytes reads/writes, I/Os completed reads/writes, time spent doing I/O ms reads/writes)
- CPU metrics (nice, non-nice, system, I/O wait, IRQ, SoftIRQ and stolen time)
- Memory metrics (used, active, inactive, free, buffer, swap cache and swap free)